Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Post a picture of your Hot Rod in front of.......

Jim, I could look at your car all day and keep finding cool stuff going on. IMO, it sets a standard for the "K.I.S.S." theory. It just "works" on so many levels. In fact, on my previous build, it was your wheel and tire size that lead me to use them on my T.

Now, is a "World Class Men's Club" a social group, or does it mean the girls don't have tattoo's? Or is it both? Hmm........ It's kinda like saying you go to "Hooter's" because the wings are so good.:rolleyes: Maybe this pic will give us a better idea.:D Jim, I wanna meet your "friends".

Jimmy! Jimmy...... you've been holding out on us!

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments, Fred. As far as Hooters go, their wings are good but I much prefer the "breast" portions or should I say "proportions". LOL

Jim

Thanks for the compliments, Fred. As far as Hooters go, their wings are good but I much prefer the "breast" portions or should I say "proportions". LOL

Jim

Bad, Jim..... bad. :D

I spent my first 6 months in the Navy in Florida. Orlando, to be exact. I also did 4 years in San Diego, CA. IMO, Florida has California beat, as far as females go. Jeez, those were some GREAT times.

Bad, Jim..... bad. :D

I spent my first 6 months in the Navy in Florida. Orlando, to be exact. I also did 4 years in San Diego, CA. IMO, Florida has California beat, as far as females go. Jeez, those were some GREAT times.

Don't forget that HOOTERS started in Florida. It's at least one thing that Florida is noted for.

Jim

Okay...... blood pressure stabilized and back on track.......

At the Aero's & Auto's Show. P-51 Mustang and a Corsair. I won best in class at this show. Because I was the ONLY one in my class!:D

Just to satisfy your questions here is our other car that is in the picture. It is a '37 Chevy two door sedan that we converted into a convertible sedan, a body style that GM never made.

Picture sitting in front of the shop we built for a customer in Tennessee

11707917_10153431317451753_1310147605802373945_o.jpg

Picture sitting in front of the shop we built for a customer in Tennessee

11707917_10153431317451753_1310147605802373945_o.jpg

Hulk, if I was into the tall windshields, that's the top I use. The fit is sweet!

Thanks everyone for participating! As you can see, we all get around and IMO driving around is the icing on the T Bucket cake. I stopped going to shows in my area because it was always the same cars. But when I cruised around, it was a rolling show.:D Keep 'em coming and don't be afraid to post more than once.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back