Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Post a picture of your Hot Rod in front of.......

Here's a pic of my Wintec T in front of the White House :mad:
White-House.jpg

I was thinking about my experience this morning for some reason and your situation.

Obviously no resolution with him?

I was thinking about my experience this morning for some reason and your situation.

Obviously no resolution with him?
I don't want to hijack the thread, but does the old saying "trying to get blood out of a turnip" say anything. 11 months 1 week and 1 day, but who's counting.

I don't want to hijack the thread, but does the old saying "trying to get blood out of a turnip" say anything. 11 months 1 week and 1 day, but who's counting.

I can only imagine the frustration.

Time to stop payment on what you can & sick an attorney on the rest , it ain't gonna get better by itself ..
dave

Time to stop payment on what you can & sick an attorney on the rest , it ain't gonna get better by itself ..
dave
No doubt, coming soon.

Jim, I could look at your car all day and keep finding cool stuff going on. IMO, it sets a standard for the "K.I.S.S." theory. It just "works" on so many levels. In fact, on my previous build, it was your wheel and tire size that lead me to use them on my T.

Now, is a "World Class Men's Club" a social group, or does it mean the girls don't have tattoo's? Or is it both? Hmm........ It's kinda like saying you go to "Hooter's" because the wings are so good.:rolleyes: Maybe this pic will give us a better idea.:D Jim, I wanna meet your "friends".

Jimmy! Jimmy...... you've been holding out on us!

I think Jim is winning.
Now I think you guys know what it takes to beat this one so there should be some pretty hot shots of T's next week.

Way to take this thread up a notch, Hulk! You guys were busy, while I was at work.

Josh....I was really enjoying the thread till I hit post #39......It made me proud to see her in a string of very nice cars, but a little sad......I miss that car

I'm working on adding another bucket back to the garage

Josh....I was really enjoying the thread till I hit post #39......It made me proud to see her in a string of very nice cars, but a little sad......I miss that car

I'm working on adding another bucket back to the garage

That car has a perfect stance. IMHO

How about in front of the Atlantic Ocean?

Jim

Hows about some Atlantic on ice, Jim?
2 big icebergs a couple miles out at Cape Spear, NL...the most easterly point in North America!
That red dot just above and to the right is a ship.
This pic is from last weekend! :D

2016-06-19 16.56.53a.jpg

Great shot but it looks to be too cold for my Florida blood. LOL

Jim

Hows about some Atlantic on ice, Jim?
2 big icebergs a couple miles out at Cape Spear, NL...the most easterly point in North America!
That red dot just above and to the right is a ship.
This pic is from last weekend! :D

View attachment 12136

My last ship made a stop in Nova Scotia. Beautiful country up there. Great pic. I used to drive my T, when the temps would get around 40* in Houston, but I bet that's beach weather, in that neck of the woods.:D

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back