Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Profile shots

Yep, it's photo shop time. Also a photo of the WHOLE car with radiator shell would be nice. Just to get a perspective. A 35 to 40 in. bed might look really neat. Just out of curiosity, who makes a 40 in. bed? I know someone does.

John

Yep, it's photo shop time. Also a photo of the WHOLE car with radiator shell would be nice. Just to get a perspective. A 35 to 40 in. bed might look really neat. Just out of curiosity, who makes a 40 in. bed? I know someone does.

John
I think it was MAS, was that the name? For the 40 in. bed. Does anyone know what stock length is? Maybe cycle fenders, just enough, not too much.

how do i enlarge my pic like everyone elses?

You can also use a free program called irfanview. I have used it for over 10 years and there is no spam or spyware type junk even though it is free. Under "image" there is resize option and you can resize by pixels, inches or cm. I use it daily for cropping and resizing all my pictures. Photobucket will work but it is too slow (for me) if you have a lot of pics to do.

Also, if you increase the quality of picture on your camera it will be larger but take up more memory. At some point it will be too large and most websites will shrink it to fit so even though it may be a large picture it might appear smaller once you post it.

Hope I haven't confused you too much. :unsure:

Hmmm I will have to take some more on the weekend, here is another more of a 3/4 shot.

http://www.netquickp...ug+2010+005.jpg

29%20aug%202010%20005.jpg_595.jpg

Keeper if you right click on pic then copy image location then post that in post pic box your pics will come up.

Ex Junk, your car has the proportions I like/want.
There's just something about Jim's car that makes it "just right". I can't put my finger on any one aspect of the car, it all just seems to flow together really well. There are some really sharp cars that have appeared on this site, but Jim's has always been one of my favorites. Maybe it's the wheel/tire combination?? Another car I rank up there is deckofficer's ride. Then I see those flames on Lee's car...

Maybe I need a flamed, Track-T with the same wheels and tires combination as Jim uses? No, no, wait. How about one of B.C.'s C-Cabs? :shrug:

Heck, I can't afford to make any progress on what is already sitting in my garage now, so what am I dreaming about? If I ever get the chance to buy another toy, B.C. needs to be prepared, because I would like to have a C-Cab at some point. <sigh> I know, I was dreaming again, wasn't I?

And people have the audacity to refer to T's as cookie cutter cars? :rolleyes:

EDIT - I just had a thought. I could see if B.C. would be interested in adopting me. Surely at 56 I am still adoptable, right? :rofl:

There's just something about Jim's car that makes it "just right". I can't put my finger on any one aspect of the car, it all just seems to flow together really well. There are some really sharp cars that have appeared on this site, but Jim's has always been one of my favorites. Maybe it's the wheel/tire combination?? Another car I rank up there is deckofficer's ride. Then I see those flames on Lee's car...

Maybe I need a flamed, Track-T with the same wheels and tires combination as Jim uses? No, no, wait. How about one of B.C.'s C-Cabs? :shrug:

Heck, I can't afford to make any progress on what is already sitting in my garage now, so what am I dreaming about? If I ever get the chance to buy another toy, B.C. needs to be prepared, because I would like to have a C-Cab at some point. <sigh> I know, I was dreaming again, wasn't I?

And people have the audacity to refer to T's as cookie cutter cars? :rolleyes:

EDIT - I just had a thought. I could see if B.C. would be interested in adopting me. Surely at 56 I am still adoptable, right? :rofl:
I wonder if B.C. takes trade ins?I'd also like to build a bad ass c-Cab.Bob you hear me?

I like to see the back of the bed even with the tire. Notice "Becky" and how well balanced she looks in profile. If you look at pics of Tommy Ivo's T you'll notice it has a long bed on it. The full size version of "The Big T" also sports a long bed. If you don't like the look of the long bed you could add a nerf to the back to help even things out.

Ron

Thanks Ron, but if your not careful you'll make her blush. I wish i could take all the credit for her looks but I was just a wrench on this project.

Thanks for the kind words Mike.

Jim

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back