Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Replacing a Reversed Corvair steering box

Wow! All I've ever said or done is wish you guys success in your endeavors. I'm wondering what your so afraid of? Please explain to me what I have said to hurt anyone on this site, Because I would like to step up and change my behavor to comply with your wishes. Best regards,Mikey

Ron- While I admire your enthusiasm, I find it difficult to believe you have "rebuilt" hundreds of these steering boxes, since there are No new parts to rebuild them with. Most of these units are over 50 years old ( 1963- 1969) and While there may be a few NOS parts out there (Other than gaskets and seals), the lion's share of them are long gone and have been for years. I think what you mean to say is you've cleaned them up and reversed them for T-bucket use. Mikey

Well . . . let's start with the fact that in this old post, you basically called Ron a liar. That doesn't go over well with most folks.

I don't know Mikey but might have insight into his ancestry.... the family Cicadoidea (commonly known as Cicada). You know, those insects that emerge from underground every few years, create a disturbance with their noise and and then disappear again.

What is Mikey's negative problem?

Don't know specifics, but I believe our goal should be to encourage and build each other up, not tear each other down. Mikey, join the family and let us hear some positive comments!:):sneaky::thumbsup:

Reactions: RPM

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back