Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Rick passed away today Aug. 30th 2011

Ted Brown

Ted

Rick passed away today around 3 am. This is his daughter. He wanted us to e-mail his people on the t-bucket forums but we can not get into it. Can you please let everyone know that he is gone.

Thank you so much for being his friend!!!

"He will be missed very much and may His 'new' life be Blessed always"... Ted brown

Godspeed Rick................................

Gracious and Almighty God, into your hands we commend your servant Rick. Acknowledge, we humbly beseech You, a sheep of your own fold. a lamb of your own flock, a sinner of your own redeeming. Receive Rick into the arms of Your mercy, O Merciful Saviour, into the blessed rest of everlasting peace, and into the glorious company of the saints of the light.

Amen.

Jesus said, "Very truly I tell you, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds. Anyone who loves their life will lose it, while anyone who hates their life in this world will keep it for eternal life. Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me." John 12:24-26

God of us all, Your love never ends. When all else fails, You are still God. We pray to You for one another in our need, and for all, anywhere, who mourn with us this day. To those who doubt, give Your light; to those who are weak, Your strength; to all who have sinned, Your mercy; to all who sorrow, Your peace. Keep true in us the love with which we hold one another. In all our ways, we trust You. And to You, with Your Church on earth and in heaven, we offer honor and glory, now and forever.

Amen.

We are sad, but we should at the same time rejoice.

It's difficult for us to understand at times like this, but we have been taught through faith that someday we will be reunited with our friend.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family. We have been, are now, and will continue to be with you.

Godspeed Rick.

My prayers go out to the family and friends... Rick... you have touched a lot of people,, And will surely be missed,,But not forgotten.... R.I.P. My brother... Hope to meet you one day on the other side....Randy..

Godspeed Rick, prayers for you and yours.

Rick you are now in the land of peace with bright skies and open road ahead. See ya later my t bucket friend.

Ron

Rest in Peace, Rick... You have reached your finish line, and you're in God's hands now... Well Done...
I will keep your family in my prayers...

R.I.P. Rick. A sad moment for your friends and loved ones. A joyous one for those who were waiting for you. You showed us how to live with strength, courage, and dignity. You lead by example.

To Rick's family, even though I am on the West coast, please know that if there is anything I can do to help, contact me.

And know that Rick, his family and friends will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

John

My respect and thoughts are with you, Rick

Goodbye dear friend. I'll miss you, but I'll never forget you. Prayers to you and your family.

Gonna turn some rubber for ya, friend.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back