Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Rick passed away today Aug. 30th 2011

Even though I never Pm'd/talked or knew Mr. Rick, I feel his loss as a fellow Bucket Head with common interest. I will get to know Rick by reading some of his previous posts. I respect him for having the courage to post up his bad news and prognosis. His love for the Bucketeers was evident because he wanted people with the common passion to know about him and his very personal buisness.
Take care for now, I will cruise with you at a later time Bro.
Steve in Wa

I talked with Kim, Rick's Daughter, today, and she said that she was having a hard time with using his e-mail to answer all the messages, so his close friends could call Her about the get together (Memorial) for Rick... her Number is (313) 469-3037

Would be great if buckets that are close could show up at his memorial. Rick you are in a better place with no pain and loved ones praying for/with you.

I never met Rick in person, but we e-mailed each other, quite a bit. I had a lot of questions,
and he took the time to answer each and every one! he did not get mad at somebody that was
willing to learn, and listen to be safe in our great hobby. For that I will always remember him!

My thoughts and prayers are with Rick and his family.

Rick-see ya at that big cruise-in in the sky. Although we never met, you are still my friend. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

-Kevin

:cry:

Strange.... I'm from Brazil... never saw Rick in my life... but tears fallen from my eyes reading all this topic....

RIP Rick!! And ride with the magic bucket in the sky!!!

Rick, Rest in Peace. I am sure you are in a place with no pain. My prayers will be for your family during this time of sorrow and mourning, but we should all be joyful that your race has been run and you have received your heavenly reward. You will be dearly missed by all.
Ron Abner

Will talk to the announcer in the tower on one of the OA's runs.....have them say a rememberance while one of the guys does a full power burnout and a bi-run.
Seems only fitting............

Will talk to the announcer in the tower on one of the OA's runs.....have them say a rememberance while one of the guys does a full power burnout and a bi-run.
Seems only fitting............

Sure wish I could be there for that...I bet Mr.Rick would have a big smile for that one....

Any chance of getting someone to video that?

Yea Ron, thats what I was gonna try to do and get them to have some good rock and roll in the background......then post it here. Something like 'You got another thing comin' or Don't fear the Reaper' while a 2500 horse Hemi Howls down the 1/4......

Rick's family needs Help, Badly...

Hello this is kim, Rick 'Ghostmans' Daughter I wanted to let u know we are having my fathers memorial on sat. the 10 th at 3p.m at my parents house the address is 20552 Wick Rd. We want to Thank everybody for your concerns and e-mails to my father in his time of need, you guys brought a huge smile to his face and for that I want to Thank You because you guys were all a great part of my fathers everyday living and happiness. Thanks again! If anybody wants to send any donations to help out our family and my mother with the bills and cremation of my father Please send them to Sherry Henderly at 20552 Wick, Taylor Michigan 48180. If you have any questions feel free to call Sherry at 313 - 406-6804 or myself at 313-469-3037 once again I want to Thank You all for everything and you all are more than Welcomed to jouin us on Saturday the 10th at 3 Thank You!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back