Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Ron's '27 modifed build

arrggg, that's just mean!:biggrin:
Mike in ep

Gee, I haven't had a lot of time for this site or my build over the summer and fall, but winter has moved in and it's time to get back into it. Ron, I seemed to have missed most of your build, but it's really cool to sift thru the pages to see the fine work you've been doing here...sure gives me some great ideas and a lot of motivation. Good stuff man.

Did you fabricate the gas tank mounts? They're very nice.

sorry guys, i got a rush job in and couldn't turn down the money. should be done with that by the end of the week. then i'm working on the '27 for a while. here's ahint though, butt cups.

Ron

:please:Ron I know your a busy man, but surely you have done a little work on the old girl in the last month. Sorry to be pushy but this is a great build and I just want to see it all.

Youngster said:
Here's the pictures for post #9;

Arearxmbr002.jpg
Missed this one.....now I see how you did it. Very nice job Ron.

Been a bad boy these last few days. Rolled my customers car out of the way and got my motor and trans mounts made up.

Motor mounts
TKO001Small-2.jpg

trans mount and drop out, also positioned the cowl brace for the steering box and pedal/masters
TKO002Small-2.jpg

rear friction shocks
TKO003Small-2.jpg

Got any more pics of those rear spring/frinction shock mounts? Man, that's slick. I like how you mounted the shock to the rear crossmember.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back