Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Same company, two different styles.

Rick said:
Ah ok i think i have it the toe board is somewhat like a barber chain in that the area where your feet are is on an angle thus your feet are more comfortable.Right?

That's what I'm thinking too. I can imagine how it would be comfortable.

Jeez, I'm taking a lot of notes today! I LOVE THIS PLACE!:lol:

thomas said:
I believe that's exactly right Rick.

thomas:)

Thanks Thomas i'm kinda on medications right now so things sink alittle slow.(slower than usual)

Rick said:
Thanks Thomas i'm kinda on medications right now so things sink alittle slow.(slower than usual)

The dang Colts must have gotten into your medicine cabinet too. I didn't see them going down today.

Now.... back to topic. The toe board makes good sence if you think about it. I guess it would depend on the trans tunnel you had and how your steering and brake pedal are set up.

I really like the tires on that blue one. What do you think bias or radial's?

thomas said:
I really like the tires on that blue one. What do you think bias or radial's?

Well, he's on a traditional hot rod site, so it's a good bet they are bias ply. Probably Cokers. I'll see if he says what they are on the website. Here's some better pics.

dons_t_buckets_5.jpg

dons_t_buckets_4.jpg

Can you even GET a wide white in a radial? Oh, and I also like the look of that Total tank. I bet it would look sweet, if you could see it. Kinda like a Track T. Total needs to make a body for their frame WITHOUT the P/U bed.

Those are the headers I'm getting for mine.

tfeverfred said:
Well, he's on a traditional hot rod site, so it's a good bet they are bias ply. Probably Cokers. I'll see if he says what they are on the website. Here's some better pics.

dons_t_buckets_5.jpg

dons_t_buckets_4.jpg

Can you even GET a wide white in a radial? Oh, and I also like the look of that Total tank. I bet it would look sweet, if you could see it. Kinda like a Track T. Total needs to make a body for their frame WITHOUT the P/U bed.

Check out where the Master cylinder is.HMMM

Looks like they moved it from Totals spot. I know why too. That's a tight space where Total has it. Must use a longer arm like Spirit does.

tfeverfred said:
:lol:Rick, since you got me wanting to spray can primer my car black (bad Rick), I had to find these pics of the Krylon Special! His body is steel and he uses a GMC 6cyl. for power. Kinda neat little '27 bucket.

krylon_T.jpg

krylon_T_2.jpg

He's a regular on the HAMB site and yea, the cars paint was all done with spray cans! :rofl:

Hmm... I wonder if that would work on glass?:eek::confused::rofl:

sorry man but thats a 225 slant 6 mopar

Yea, you're right. It is. I guess Iwas in such a hurry to post the pic from the website, I got it wrong. Muct have GMC on the brain. It happens.

Intro?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back