Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

See if you find the issues

199695_1467757432746_1797898785_857372_122070_n.jpg

WHOA! :suicide: That ranks up there with using a carperters nail for q-tip!

I like the look of the chain Tie rod and would carry it over to the Drag link ,Radius rods,shifter and steering wheel Mabey even chain nerf bars! I'm a welder was certified and could do it BUT it would be a trailer queen 60s kinda show car because the most I would drive it is on and off a trailer I'd never trust that for more even if I think it's cool ,OH everything would be chromed of course !

And the lord of chariots looked down upon the people, and sayeth,

"Look not upon thy neighbor's chariot with disdain. For, even if thou thinkest that it hath been struck by the stick of ugly repeatedly, it is not thy chariot; it is thy neighbor's chariot, and he hath his reasons for his choices, be it taste or a lack of filthy lucre. Smile, shake thy head, and walk on, that thy days upon the streets may be long and happy."

Brake caliper's are on the wrong side....There is a right and left side.... And as far as everything else that was said..... This guy really needs someone to show him he's heading down the wrong road.... All very easy to fix right..The look is cool in it's own way,,, But fix the safety things before getting it on the road....

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back