Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

SEE YA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rick,
Sad to hear such news. I hope your soul is insured with God, whatever your religion. I will say a prayer for you and your family.
Try to keep your spirits up, you have a family here that is pulling for you.

Joe

Hey Rick
My build buddy has just been diagnosed with bone and lymph cancer. I dont know what to say to him either. I am really happy that we have had the time to talk and throw ideas about, its a Bucket thing, I think.
My thoughts are with you and your family.
Gerry

I am so sorry to hear this, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones.

Sorry to hear your news.We will be thinking about you and remembering you in our prayers. Lost for words.

Rick,as you know all of us will die one day,we just don't know when or how. As a member here you are FAMILY and best wishes to you on your journey and my prayers are with you and your family. Wish you the best, Bruce/T-Test

Rick, I'm gonna miss ya, man. I'll always remember the advice you gave and the talks we had on the phone. I'm really at a loss right now.

I had plans to cruise around town this weekend and I still am, but I'm gonna find a nice spot in downtown Houston and leave a little tire smoke and set off some car alarms for ya.

Friends don't say good-bye, they say, "Till next time."

PS: When you get up there, teach those angels how to build a T. Everytime it thunders, I'll know it's you cranking it over.

Rick,
I have not been on the forum as long as these other fellas, but I will miss your knowledge on these hot rods and your willingness to help everyone that needed it.

God Bless you and yours, and see ya later,
Johnny

Rick, I'm gonna miss ya, man. I'll always remember the advice you gave and the talks we had on the phone. I'm really at a loss right now.

I had plans to cruise around town this weekend and I still am, but I'm gonna find a nice spot in downtown Houston and leave a little tire smoke and set off some car alarms for ya.

Friends don't say good-bye, they say, "Till next time."

PS: When you get up there, teach those angels how to build a T. Everytime it thunders, I'll know it's you cranking it over.

Thats the Spirit Fred, all these posts are the best posts I have read on the net towards one man to date. Keep your chin up high and power through to the next world, and like Fred said, tell those angels to have plenty of parts up there for the rest of us when we get there. Until then take care.
Steve

Rick: Can't say anything of help. It was good to know you and you won't be forgotten. Your Friend Butch.

Rick, I've started to post something several times and every time I get choked up and can't finish. I feel like I'm losing a good friend. I wish there was something I could do. We'll miss you , bud! We'll see you at the big cruise-in in the sky...

Rick Like Lee, I've wanted to reply since I first read this, but didn't know what to say. This is sad news and I'm very sorry. You have friends here and will be missed. This isn't the end, just a new beginning. We'll meet again somewhere down the road. Godspeed friend.

Mike

Rick
You will be sorly missed.
Mike in ep

Ok guys you bring tears to my eyes.I can't talk to any of you right now but i can type.So here goes.
In January my doctor took my bladder and prostate out and he said he cut far enough back and had pieces of the remaining tissue and had them checked before he stapled me back up and there was no sign of cancer.So thats when it started growing.It went to my blood first then to my lungs then my bones.And now i have it in my brain.I go into Hospise tomorrow and from then on anything to do with this cancer stuff its there dime all meds are free(insurance)Not one dime do i pay.Its playing in my lungs right now and i have two tumors there a bunch of the blood went to my brain and now i can't hold a conversation with anyone.When i get to the point i cant breath any more they will Take me to the Hospise room at a Henry Ford hospital( Wyandotte)and i'll be sedated to the point of being knocked out so at that time i'll be out cold and it will prolly take a day or two then i'll be clinically dead.
Thanks for all the nice thingsyou said about me and i'll catch up with you guys down the road.
Rick Henderly

Rick, there are plenty of people that never get the chance to say their goodbyes and I suppose if there is a bright side to this, you at least have the ability to say your goodbyes.

Then again, without trying to get religious, some have a belief that we really never say goodbye, just goodbye for now.

So I'll say one last goodbye for now, hope to be in your presence again in the future.

Rick,

Godspeed to you and Prayers for your family. I thank you the help and insight you have shared.

PaulR

Rick, I only know you through these pages, but this is like getting hit in the stomach. Man I hate this for you. You have taken the path I have told my wife I will take if I get the big C. God speed and may you not suffer in pain. I will have you and your family in my prayers.

Here's a little song that help me when I'm down... Hope it will play for you.. And I also hope it gives you some hope, I know it helps me...I'm not sure how you are with God, And it isn't for me to say.. But God bless you my friend..

Mr Rick... I never had the chance to meet you, But anyone into hot rod's is always part of my family.... Sir, You will surely be missed here and other places as well... You have touched a lot of people here for sure.. Be proud !!!!

I do know they must have hot rods in heaven because I hear them everytime it rain here... Keep your head up... life to me is only a temporary assignment here...There's is a better place then here... You and your family are going to be in Our prayers.... Stay cool my friend.... I ''WILL'' get to meet you one day On the other side... Where the street's are made out of Gold, And the hot rods are cool... Randy

http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/hot-rod-friend-needs-some-support-203955.html#post1458698

Mr.Rick... I started a thread here also... Just to let you know we all as hotrodders ''WILL'' pull together for a friend... And you are for sure Loved by many... Don't ever think anything different.... I had to kick up a little dust,, But We will all be praying for you... Thanks for being who you are, and also spending your off time with your buddy's online.... Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back