Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Shout out to Gab

OptimusPrime

Is there any chance of getting plans for the sweet flame cutter rig of yours, would make a great addition to my array of homemade tools. thanks Bob

I have a good used one I bought from GAB about 5 years ago. Nothing wrong with it. We just bought the CNC plasma as it is much faster. Call me if you are interested. We paid $800.00 I'd like to get $400 for it. Plus shipping, or you can pick it up.

I have a good used one I bought from GAB about 5 years ago. Nothing wrong with it. We just bought the CNC plasma as it is much faster. Call me if you are interested. We paid $800.00 I'd like to get $400 for it. Plus shipping, or you can pick it up.
Sounds good Ron i will give you a call. thanks Bob

Before anyone gets confused, the machine that is shown in the home built tools post and what Ron is offering are not the same machine. Here is what I sold to Ron:

Torch-A-PartUnit-1.jpg

This unit is made to be mounted to a wall or post and uses a normal hand torch. It can also be made to be a free standing unit by adding a H base with an upright post. The torch was not included, just for illustration purposes.

I did a plan set for the bigger unit but I need to reprint them as I am currently out of them.

TorchPlans.jpg

Before anyone gets confused, the machine that is shown in the home built tools post and what Ron is offering are not the same machine. Here is what I sold to Ron:

Torch-A-PartUnit-1.jpg

This unit is made to be mounted to a wall or post and uses a normal hand torch. It can also be made to be a free standing unit by adding a H base with an upright post. The torch was not included, just for illustration purposes.

I did a plan set for the bigger unit but I need to reprint them as I am currently out of them.

TorchPlans.jpg

That is the machine I have. Worked great, and still does. Just was not fast enough for the amount of parts we were selling. That and the gas is so much more to operate than a plasma set up.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back