Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Six steps to lasting relationships

Mike

Yes, that's right, lasting relationships can be achieved with just six, simple steps.

Step 1. Find a woman who makes you laugh.

Step 2. Find a woman who has a good job and who can cook.

Step 3. Find a woman who is honest.

Step 4. Find a woman who will pamper you with gifts.

Step 5. Find a woman who is awesome in bed.

Step 6. And last, but not least, be very, very careful that these 5 women never meet! Not under any circumstances.

:whistling:

If they do happen to meet, at least make sure they get along!;)

Yes, that's right, lasting relationships can be achieved with just six, simple steps.

Step 1. Find a woman who makes you laugh.

Step 2. Find a woman who has a good job and who can cook.

Step 3. Find a woman who is honest.

Step 4. Find a woman who will pamper you with gifts.

Step 5. Find a woman who is awesome in bed.

Step 6. And last, but not least, be very, very careful that these 5 women never meet! Not under any circumstances.

:whistling:
@*#&$%!!!!!Now you tell me!

Yeah, well, they tried to tell me before the fact, but that was when you couldn't tell me a darn thing. And when that one ended, what did I do? I went out and got married a second time. Thank Goodness, I believe I learned my lesson before making the same mistake a third time. :laugh:

I always thought all men were looking for a nympho that owns a bass boat a liquor store and a 4 wheel drive.....and a T-bucket!
I had one of these once. She out $#/^ me, out fished me, out drank me, threw me off the 4 wheeler, and thought t-bucket meant she needed a bucket for each teet. So I got divorced after 13 mo,16days,18hrs.21min. But whos counting.

First marriage 26-1/2 out of 27 years of misery.

This one is such a different relationship it leaves me wondering she's not from another planet...

@lincolnuT , I always figured if you could make 50 years, it would be a piece of cake from there on out. I reckon in the first 50 years, you made all the mistakes you could have made, so you should be golden. :thumbsup:

I really shouldn't gripe, my second wife treated me like a god. Yeah, she rarely every took notice of my existence, unless she wanted something.

6 years with my girl. 0 years married. I think thats gonna change soon though.... ;)

I hope Mike, I don't want to train another one............................lol............

She is a keeper for sure.......

Mike

There is a sign on the wall in my garage that reads: " Give a man a man a woman, he'll be happy for a night.
Give a man a car, he'll be happy for a year.
Give a man a woman who loves cars, he'll be happy for the rest of his life."
That is pretty much the way it has been for me. I went steady with my wife for four years. (Back then you didn't live together nor have kids before getting married.) In a few months we'll have been married forty-nine years. She loves cars and is always ready to help me in the garage. I consider myself one really lucky/happy guy!

Jim

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back