Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

spirit

Francis Blake

Drove to Mountain home (from Independence Mo)yesterday to visit spirit and pick up a seat insert for my 27.Boy that is one beautiful part of this world. Got to meet BC and he showed me around his new place, its really nice, and they are working on some beautiful cars.Really friendly people,and I am glad we finally got to meet.Started home and stopped for gas and a pop, started to back out NO REVERSE pushed my car back had forward gears WOW it got me home, its in the shop now, more money. It was a good trip anyway.

Try to get back to Mountain Home for the Buckethead Bash in July. We went last year and had a great time. Get there several days early since they have some kind of cruise every day for about a week in advance. Great people and a very good time!

Sadly, we're probably not going to make it this year. My wife changed jobs and can't get off to go.
bh.gif

Mike

I was wondering Josh, will there be anyone from your area going to the Kentucky cruise in June?

thomas

Josh we met early last year when I picked up a 27 body when you had a sale on them. I am coming along with my build but slowly. BC asked if I was going to make it to the bash this year, if I do I will not have my car finished so I will be just lookin. I will be back around sometime this year and will stop in and visit.

Josh you have a good memory, that was my son and son in law.It,s starting to look like a car, doing some clean up work on it this week.I will finally post some pics in the album section friday or sat.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back