Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Starting my interior today

Rick

VIP
VIP Member
I pick up my abs today(was to pick it up wed.)am going to do a design similar to the ones at roddoors.
http://www.roddoors.com/install_photos/index.htm
it looks hard but then again looks can fool ya.If lumenal is available i'll give him several calls as his panel are similar to what i want to do but a differet approach.

The whole nine Al.Plus do my hyd. shocks i got my chrome back friday.Man you can't beat a REAL chrome job nothing like the crap you bye already chromed.I can't wait to start the interior.You gonna be available today?My number is 1-313-292-3943.Call me when you have about 8 hours of time LOL.No seriosly i'd like to touch base with you off and on if i run into any problems.Is that ok with you?Or just call me to see how i'm doing.Like i said your interior got my mind all messed up.

Rick said:
...Like i said your interior got my mind all messed up...

I don't know if it's all that, but I knew from the get go I wanted to do something different, and that's what I came up with... This winter I plan on upgrading the carpet to wool... would have done wool right out of the gate but they couldn't get it to me in time to have completed for the Seattle Roadster Show last year and that was unacceptable... I try and remember to call and see how you're doing, also feel free to contract me on my cell as well... you have the number.

Ok Thanks I'll be back around 4-5 today gotta go get our heat gun from work also for the curves in the body.

Good to hear your taking it on, Rick. Between you and Al, I know it's going to go well. I'm looking forward to seeing pics.

Rick said:
I pick up my abs today(was to pick it up wed.)am going to do a design similar to the ones at roddoors.
http://www.roddoors.com/install_photos/index.htm
it looks hard but then again looks can fool ya.If lumenal is available i'll give him several calls as his panel are similar to what i want to do but a differet approach.

:cool: Take some pics along the way so we can all see how to do it.

Will do.Ill also do a Fred style narative.HEHE

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back