Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Stretched cowl bodies?

Goobzilla

Don't see them on the website anymore, are they still being made?

Ron

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

RPM offers them too

Ron

As a matter of fact RPM has some here right now (in Chattanooga) and they look fantastic.

And that is a new mold he's using!!!!

I didn't see them on Ron's website. Maybe I'll give him a call. I really think I'm going to want the extra legroom.

Why not make your own, here is the 6" stretch that I made. I made the cowl like a '26-'27 style with the body a '23-'25 style. I also raised the turtle deck about 3".

IMG_1365.jpg

Jim

I've never worked with fiberglass before, I'll have my hands full with a stock body.

Fibreglass is such an easy product to work with. Plenty of books about the subject out there, along with a plethora of information on the WWW as well. I am making lots of little bibs and bobs using FRP now and having fun doing it. Not a lot of fun in the sanding part mind you :roflmao: (real scratchy, that part) , but the rest of it is. Like most things in Hot Rodding the learning is in the doing.

By the way Jim, like that car of yours as well. Wish we didn't have to put mudguards on our cars over here. It sortta takes the look away from a car like yours and spoils the overall appearance, IMHO.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back