Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

T Boy Update

Mr. Fixit

Hi All,

Here are a few progress photos. I got the steel body that I built finished, painted and installed on the chassis. Next to hang the doors and install the trunk. :kiltdance:

T Body Painted (Large) (2).jpg
T Body Painted 3 (Large).jpg
T Body Painted 4 (Large).jpg
T Body on Chassis (Large).jpg

That is VERY NICE! I wish I had the talent, nack and patience to do something like that. GREAT JOB!!!

PaulR

Hey man where you been? I posted awhile back about your ride and no one responded so I figured I must of spoke when I should of kept my mouth shut. Anyway it looks great. I really did miss your build. It was giving me good ideas on how to make a steel body. Anyway don't leave again. :foottap: Love the workmanship.

That is VERY NICE! I wish I had the talent, nack and patience to do something like that. GREAT JOB!!!

PaulR

Thanks for the nice words, I appreciate it. This has definately taken some patience. Actually I think I only have one left. lol

Hey man where you been? I posted awhile back about your ride and no responded so I figured I must of spoke when I should of shut. Anyway it looks great. I really did miss your build. It was giving me good ideas on how to make a steel body. Anyway don't leave again. :foottap:

Howdy, Actually I have been on here many times just havent posted on my build recently due to uploading photo issues. I was getting a message that I had exceeded the limit so each time I tried it said that the file was too big even though it was resized correctly. Anyway, I am making good progress and it it nice to put items on and be able to leave them in place in lieu og just mockig up...

Hello Mr. Fixit, This Roadster reminds me of some of the wild rides that Big Daddy Roth built back in the '60's. Wild! I'm really looking forward to seeing what the car looks like as the build progresses. Have you decided on tires and wheels? Looks like there are some big ones going in the back?

OK ---I DO SEE THE PHOTO VERY NICE!!

Hello Mr. Fixit, This Roadster reminds me of some of the wild rides that Big Daddy Roth built back in the '60's. Wild! I'm really looking forward to seeing what the car looks like as the build progresses. Have you decided on tires and wheels? Looks like there are some big ones going in the back?

I think a great personal plate to run would be = Daretobe Great to see some real different thinking with your build, very nice work... :)

I currently have T-FORTWO as my plate, but since this car is titled as a 1923, I will be changing it to the antique plate option that we have hare in Florida just to keep folks guessing what the heck it is..

Thnaks..

Nice to have you back Really great progress.

Nice to have you back Really great progress.

Thanks. I would like to show a few more photos, but no matter how I resize them, I get "error this upload failed" If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it.

Here are a few more photos including the custom rear bumper that I fabricated from a piece of 3" steel channel.

T-Boy 2011 0121 (Medium).jpg
T-Boy 2011 0121 (1) (Medium).jpg
T-Boy 2011 0121 (2) (Medium).jpg
T-Boy 2011 0121 (3) (Medium).jpg
T-Boy 2011 0121 (4) (Medium).jpg

OH ,man yeah!!---Real cool!
dq.gif
love the bumper!!

Really nice work. Although I am not a bumper fan it seems to fit your ride like a glove
Gerry

Really nice work. Although I am not a bumper fan it seems to fit your ride like a glove
Gerry

Thanks Gerry. It took a lot of time to get it that way I wanted it, but now that it is chromed and in place, it was worth all of the effort.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back