Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

T Bucket AUCTION

RPM

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
Here is t bucket mail box topper for auction. The shipping is $10.00. You bid, win the auction, pay Mike and I'll ship it. Just like all the others. Lets end it Sunday at midnight eastern time thats May the 10th.

The one you get will be plain steel 14ga. We cut them out on the CNC Plasma cutter. They are about 16" long and 10" high. They look really cool air brushed and setting on top of your mail box.
ttopper.jpg

Then here is the one I have in front of my shop on the mail box

1topper.jpg

And before you ask no I did not do the air brush. A local T Shirt guy did it for me.

how much did he charge for that airbrush work? anyone needs it airbrush contact me ,i've been airbrushing for over 25 years.jj

Why don't you get with Ron, JJ, and offer to paint it the colors of the winner's choice. That should really bring in some bucks for the forum.

Chop off the top and sand it down... let it rust...

Hey, it looks like MY hotod!

No airbrushing needed.

What are the dimensions of the mounting plate?

Mark

It is about 17" long and 1 " wide, fits a standard mail box.

If the winner does not want it on a base, we can do that also.

I paid $50.00 to have it air brushed on both sides and then clear coated.

Ron, Can you set your plasma cutter to 'etch' the metal without cutting through . I'm thinking that instead of the base putting a 4" x16" plate below the car with the house numbers etched in to be painted a contrasting color for mounting on the side of a house.

Hey Ron, I can paint it with one shot paint won't need clear coat. and let all the money go to the forum.i'll paint it free, just pay shipping.just get a picture off the winners car.for colors etc....JJ

jjsticks said:
Hey Ron, I can paint it with one shot paint won't need clear coat. and let all the money go to the forum.i'll paint it free, just pay shipping.just get a picture off the winners car.for colors etc....JJ

This is fine with me. I'll send it to jj, he can do his thing tthen off to the proud winner.

No my plasma will not etch the steel. The trouble with numbers if it sets on top of something then it is backward from the other direction. OK if there is a back ground behind the numbers.

Well, Rons work and all painted up by JJ, our bid is $50.00 plus shipping

Jerry

I had several emails and PM wanting to know how to pay for this. Seems not everyone has a paypal account. Here are two more options, send RPM a money order or we take Master Card, Visa and Discover. Also if need be I can call you and save you the long distant phone call.

Then I can Paypal the moneies to JJ for his shipping and Paypal Mike also.

So there are somemore options for those that don't like Paypal..

check out my new avatar,it's airbrushed rat fink of my 70 nova.as you rat finksters know roth never made a 70 nova design,so i took a photo of my car and added some fink to it. and painted it on the inside of the trunk lid.jj

Next auction I would like to offer my services with a personized airbrushed T shirt.drawn up rat fink style of the the winners T bucket.........psst get it "T" shirt !!jj

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back