Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

T Bucket AUCTION

is there a max on the auctions? Like one million-bajillion-kazillion-and two dollars or something like that? Not that I would ever have that much but the wheels upstairs are turning...:rolleyes:

Keep it going guys!! I can do the shirts .if you guys what them.don't want to take away from the auction.is that ok ron?jj

There is no max on the auction ,3 Trillion would be a good number to shoot for. LOL:lol:

JJ that is fine with me, that you do your own auctions. Well do what ever it takes to keep this site up and running.

jjsticks said:
anyone got chage for a trillion? LOL

You would have to take it in $100,000 notes. I won't have anything bigger until I put new ink cartridges in my printer.

gawd i love this site ... the humor is priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron

I have no idea, don't know if it was 50.00 or 80.00, don't know if its just the mailbox topper or the shirt too, I would like someone to decide and post, WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE BID so the bid can go on.

Jerry

I'm not sure of the price as it stands right now but the auction is for the mailbox topper from RPM and the airbrushing from JJ. The T-shirt is for another auction.

Hey guys I just wanted to add that I'm going to personalize the T bucket in the auction from a picture the winner sends me.so not only will you have this great looking T bucket mounted on your mail box ,but I'll make it as close to you ride as I can.Next month I'll be donating the personlized airbrushed T shirt of the winners T bucket.I want to do my part for such a great place to come and talk about what we all love.T BUCKET FORUMS!!JJ

Any chance of bidding from good old UK ? I understand if its difficult....

So it goes to $100 from the guy in the UK..........come on guys, you know your forum is worth it.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back