Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

T Bucket AUCTION

here is a copied and paste from JJ:

P { MARGIN: 0px}
Sorry Ron,tell them I'll be getting them out within acouple weeks.I've been running crazy.summer is really busy time at my job.again sorry.jj
----- Original Message -----
To: jjsticks@comcast.net
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 1:16 PM
Subject: t bucket

JJ how is it going on those toppers. Those 2 guys are emailing me wanting to know where they are at. It has been about 6 weeks now. What should I tell them?

www.eztbucket.com
Ron Pope
865-932-7541

Well it looks like our good buddy JJ has flaked out on us. So much for a man of his word. NOT

Here is the latest email from JJ:

"Ron, I'm sending the toppers back to you unfinished,just went to UPS.let me say sorry but I promised them in afew weeks and I just don't have time.I feel really bad.but I can't hold them any longer.tell the guys I am really sorry. I started them weeks ago but thats was it. hope you understand.jj"

WELL no I don't understand at all!!!!! Were I come from you took a man at his word.

Guys I am really pissed over this deal.

If Andy and Dovehunter will send me a pic of what you want on these toppers. I'll get the guy that did mine to do yours. And it won't take over two months to think about either.

I hate to fuel the fire but if you say you are going to do something and people bid for your service to keep this site alive. Get it done.

Ron, stay on me about it, but I'll pull the information on those auctions and will transfer those funds over to you. I'm up to my arse in alligators just the now, so stay on me to remind me of it.

I think it's time to put the auction idea to rest. Things went really well for a bit and now suddenly we've had a couple issues where we've hit the wall. None of us have time in our lives to deal with hassles and broken promises. It's an example of how well we can remember the bad taste of a deal gone sour.

Hey Fellas,

This isn't something I'm really pissed about. I'm a long way from yourselves and I knew getting the topper over may be a problem, irrespective of JJ's problems. The acution is a great way of keeping the website going and frankly, thats why I bidded.

Forget the topper, isn't a big deal for me. Re auction it if you want, I'm just glad to be able to contribute to a good site.

All the best,

Andy

andy fadster said:
Hey Fellas,

This isn't something I'm really pissed about. I'm a long way from yourselves and I knew getting the topper over may be a problem, irrespective of JJ's problems. The acution is a great way of keeping the website going and frankly, thats why I bidded.

Forget the topper, isn't a big deal for me. Re auction it if you want, I'm just glad to be able to contribute to a good site.

All the best,

Andy

Ditto here... The auction was kinda my way of donating without having a donation amount attached to my name.

Lets not let one bad apple ruin a good way to support the forum. I have several things i would like to auction .

I don't want to spoil the auction thing. To tell you all the truth I enjoy doing it. Also this site has been very good to me.

Several other members have sent me some money to help offset the cost involved here. I THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Now I do have several toppers here that have been powder coated black.

If you guys would be happy with those I'll send them on and the money sent will cover the shipping involved.

And then we can get back to buckets and fun things.

Ok we got this all taken care of. Dove, yours is gone on UPS should see it in 2-3 days.

Andy yours is gone in the mail, should see it in about 2 weeks.

Thanks to those who helped out on all of this.

Now back to T Buckets. :win:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back