Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

T bucket frame plans

Thanks for the offers, but in the beginning I said they would be free and that's the way it will be. At least that's the way it's written on my 'bucket list'.

update:

dont make me waste an american flag check ...

attachment.php

How big are these plans, meaning on 24 x36 paper or something different. Anyway, If you get me a set of plans, I'll redraw them for you in AutoCAD, then I can print to PDF file for you that you could email to everyone that wants the plans... as long as the plans are 36 X 48 or smaller, then they could send to any Kinko's or similar place and print them out... I think this may be a very good strategy for you to meet your free criteria... let me know!

I am looking forward to your plans. Just let us know when they are ready.
vistin

I was going to suggest that if these plans are 23x26 or 36x48 inches, then I would offer to draw them up for you in AutoCAD that once done, I would create a PDF file that you could email to anyone that wanted plans (full size) and they in turn could print them out at any FedEx Kinko's. Let me know if I can help ya out...

The plans are finished!! :D :toast: The responce has been HUGE!! :eek: I had no idea there would be so much interest. There have been requests from all over the U.S. and 4 foreign countries. Thanks to all of you who have offered to help with distribution. I'll be making an announcement soon as to how to get your copy. Sorry about all the delays, but we're about to get it done. Stay tuned!!! Ron

I am happy to hear you finished the plans. Now I an waiting to knopw how to get a set.
Thanks
vistin

Youngster you are avery generous person I will wait for a set of plans till LumenAl gets them ready to email. I talked to my oldest son today and we decided to build a wooden t something like the one on this forum since he is a pro welder we will build all that we can our selves.Will be asking lots of questions. hope I understand right about the plans :D Francis

Turbo T...Look at the previous post. The plans are at that site. Hope you like what you see.

Ron

thanks again cant wait to start building, shoping for steel now, hoping to find a good deal but prices are way up around her right now, anyway just wanted to say thanks for making the plans available to all of us chuck

When you're looking for tubing at a suppliers yard, look or ask about remnents. They often have cut offs for considerably less. You will probably buy more than you need for less $$$. That's not a bad thing.

Ron

Youngster, thanks brother for your effort and passion. i appreciate the plans and time you spent making it happen. if you are ever in southeast texas and need anything holler at me and i'll be there.

Daymon

Big Daddy D..

i am starting my built NOW !!!! :D:D:D:D

The previous post is what makes this project worth while. Thanks so much for the feedback Big Daddy D. If you have any questions further on down the road, don't be afraid to ask.

Ron

will do. gathering material this week and will post my progress. Youngster if you need these drawn up in AutoCAD i'll be glad to do it for free and also do a 3D model for you. just let me know.
thanks again

Hi everyone,
Ok first things first,(THIS IS A GREAT SITE) and i love the information available.I since have been looking into chassis dimensions and the kickup in the rear and also the idea of going to 4 bar also interests me too.Has anyone tried it yet?
On the kickup i have gotten/bought 2 different sets of plans,one states 45 degree and the other states 60 degree.what i would like to know is whats the angle on the bucket body?
Thanks in Advance :)

I am gona chime in and say pick a set and stay with them the geometry can be plan speific when u buy your front end the batwings are positioned for instance on CCR plans for long Radius rods. So if you dont like long radius rods you wont want to use the CCR plans unless you make the change when u build. I would decide what my body was paterned off of and look at it from that prospective.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back