Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Texas Rules! Governor Rick Perry Signs Street Rod and Custom Title and Registration Legislation!

It passed !!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH BABY !!!!!!! :kiltdance:

Now to see it the "parade and show" language got in. If it did this is no improvement. You are at the mercy of the local constabulary. Locally they make life hard for the antiques so I'm a bit worried.

hopefully it will make things easier when I go to title the 29 sedan when I get done with it. The bucket I used a 1915 Ford Roadster registration from New York bavk in 94 or so when I titled it. Think the Texas DMV is alittle more strict now on doing that. But I do have another New York 1931 Registration Renewal Stub for a 1928 Pontiac Sedan I bought off ebay for $25.

I am keeping the Antique plates on the bucket. Good for 5 years and no inspection sticker required and only $40 (pre 23). Ain't never had no problems with the cops hasseling me. Never been stopped or asked about the plate. Besides every time I do drive it I am going to or coming from a "car club function", aren't you?

hopefully it will make things easier when I go to title the 29 sedan when I get done with it. The bucket I used a 1915 Ford Roadster registration from New York bavk in 94 or so when I titled it. Think the Texas DMV is alittle more strict now on doing that. But I do have another New York 1931 Registration Renewal Stub for a 1928 Pontiac Sedan I bought off ebay for $25.

I am keeping the Antique plates on the bucket. Good for 5 years and no inspection sticker required and only $40 (pre 23). Ain't never had no problems with the cops hasseling me. Never been stopped or asked about the plate. Besides every time I do drive it I am going to or coming from a "car club function", aren't you?

I've had Antique plates for the last 10 years on My T and I've never been stopped either.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back