Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

The rebuild of the YeloT

Dave,

A while back I bought two sticks of square tubing for another project that was not done and it was just laying around so why buy other stuff for the top. The top that I am replacing was done with square tube and it worked very good for about 4 years. I was a little concerned with the bends but I used a 1/2" EMT bender with no problems.

Mike

Gastank1-15-12024.jpg

Gas Tank plumbed and ready for the painted body again......

rollercoupe005.jpg

Everyone needs a trailer hitch don't they,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,how about a billet Alumn........

Mike

yelotpainted009.jpg

Well the Yelot is on the way back to a driver....Painted (about a 20 footer) and some bling with some wiring being done...................

Yelottrunk003.jpg

Is this bright enough..........

Yep those look cool !

Yelottrunk11004.jpg

Went for a drive today.................a little cool but it was real cool to ride again.................

Mike

meeeeeee to...... but the steering wheel looks extra long ??? I have met him and I know he is one tall dude

You are right, some of us need to make adjustments for things to fit..................;)

Thanks

Mike

Mike,
What tires do you have on the rear?

GT is correct...................

Mike

Mike, the reborn Yelo T looks awesome! You did a great job putting 'er back together!

Yelotrun2-9-12002.jpg

The new look YeloT ...........top to be done soon..........new wheels coming soon also.....

Yelotrun2-9-12007.jpg

I little bling..............new bed cover.......

Sweet! I like the look! Nice that it matches the dash too... (or is that diamond plate on the dash? Tired eyes) I like it, and can't wait to see what your gonna be doing for wheels...

Yelot2-15-12014.jpg

Here we go with the new wheels........................
Yelot2-15-12003.jpg

New Fuel pump mount..............not near as noisy........

SNazzzzola!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back