Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Up Date

Great job! My wiring went well until I had to pull all the wires from the GM plug and adapt them to the aftermarket turn indicators! I found that when I pushed on the brakes that both my front turn indicators would come on steady as well as the indicator lites on the dash! I found the problem and everything works great now but I do feel your pain with the wiring. Have fun tweaking all those little things after the build is done. Great looking motor! This is a great saying! "Hit it with a hammer and if that doesn't fix it, you have an electrical problem."

Lol mine did the same thing and ex junk posted the wire lables and colors set me straight ..I sure hope I don't have to do another one anytime soon..lol

Well after 3YEars !!! I am finally getting to DRIVE the T,,With all the help from you guy's I am confident I have it right ! My steering wobble turned out to be mainly my corvair steering box some where I managed to get it 1/4 turn from center when I hooked up the steering rod ..giving a lot of play when going strait .. Then I redid the toe and have it tracking pretty darn good even on rough pavement ,, My buddy who bought my old one and has helped me a bunch on this one got to take it for a spin and yep he had that same grin I do ,, LOL

How do those rear tires do on the street? I've wondered about running late model dirt tires, but still run the "H" or "A" hardness.

Hi and thanks ..
I am going to get a better Video and more pictures later,after I knock off some of the shop dust,,LOL ,, On the tires they ride soft but not squishy if that makes since ? I think RPM could tell you more about them than I can,,I had them on my other bucket and they seemed to work well but never took it out for a long drive just around town was all .

Hi and thanks
They are Billet Specialties 15x14 with 4.5 back spacing the tiers a 33x14-15 medium

Just a one of many test drives ,,,

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back