Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Where is Fred?

choppedtop

Starting to worry about Fred (tfeverfred). He hasn't posted since last Sunday. Not been on his other hangout since then also. Maybe he ran off with that UPS gal, or is on vacation somewhere cool. Hope all is well. Miss his posts.
Lee

Must have lost internet service somehow. Computer on the fritz I'd guess.

He posts a lot on another forum, but has not been there since 7/17. That is the last time he was here also. Hoping he just has a computer problem.

Cruz Automotive Center
2303 Naomi St # 1, Houston, TX 77054
(713) 795-0441

This where Fred lives if anyone is close by and could check on him. I have tried that number many times but no answer.

I hope he is alright. This whole thing got me thinking.

Do you guys see a need for an optional second contact for members?

If something where to happen to me tomorrow, either catistophic or debilitating, my family wouldn't have a clue what to do with my roadster. I'd much rather it go to someone on this forum who appreciates all the work that's gone into it.

I hope he is alright. This whole thing got me thinking.

Do you guys see a need for an optional second contact for members?

If something where to happen to me tomorrow, either catistophic or debilitating, my family wouldn't have a clue what to do with my roadster. I'd much rather it go to someone on this forum who appreciates all the work that's gone into it.
OOOOH! PICK ME! PLEASE!!!! Lol

I hope hes ok.

It's just weird. From being active every day on at least two forums that I know of, to nothing.

I would think even if he's on vacation or something, he'd check in a few times.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back