Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Where There's Fire There's T

fluidfloyd

I happened to meet a tbucketeer yesterday and told him that I would make him famous. There was a small car get together in Mountain View, Arkansas Saturday and I ran across this nice T on the town square. While taking a few pictures the owner approached me to make sure I wasn't up to no good. Turns out he's none other then Fire-T from Alexander, LA and was in route to Tennessee and the T Nationals. Jay told me that he had 8300 miles on the bucket with no problems. This is really a nice clean ride and he should be proud of it. Also said that he would be at the Bucket Bash in Mountain Home. OK Jay, here you are! Send autographs.

George

P5091273.jpg

P5091275.jpg

Really nice looking C cab. Must be hard to see stop lights with the way the top curves when sitting at one.

Hello Putz, Your observation the it is hard to see traffic lights is a real "fer sher". But I have found that most stops lights also have a light at the right of the intersesction. These are easier to see for me since the woody T has a six inch long visor on it.

Cecil;)

Lots of times you can see the stop light reflection on the edge of the air cleaner or turn a little and look out the side window! A trick from the chopped '32 5 window.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back