Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Whew!

Mike

That's me, just off the telephone with Purdue University.

I have a job. :thumbsup: It's not much of anything to start, but it is a job. And being able to get a foot in the door over there is actually a great opportunity, because their employee benefits package is five-star stuff. Health care, holidays, retirement, tuition reduction, etc.

Wow, I feel like someone just drove that city bus off my back. Time to go dance the happy dance.

Excellent news! Maybe you will not only be able to keep the wolf from the door, but have a little extra money to indulge in a hobby. . . :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Jim

Well done Mike, I hope it goes extremely well for you. :thumbsup:

University hey? Do will still call you Mike, mate or is it Prof now? :laugh::laugh:

Congratulations glad to hear you have gainful employement.......even if you are a boilermaker now, coming from a Spartan fan

Congratulations, that is great news!!!

Mazel Tov!

cool!

Congratulations Mike, that is really good news.

Super!!

Ah, that is great news. Congratulations. I know of a few people who have gotten jobs recently, and home prices are starting to climb, so things may be turning around. I sure hope so, a lot of good people have had some rough times and still are.

Don

Ah, that is great news. Congratulations. I know of a few people who have gotten jobs recently, and home prices are starting to climb, so things may be turning around. I sure hope so, a lot of good people have had some rough times and still are.

Don

Signs of recovery are showing slowly up here in the PNW.
Home values up about 3% over last years, sales trends are definitely improving, my daughter is a loan processor at the bank and she is swamped because of the very low 3.2% lending rate 30year. Unemployement is still almost 9% in this county though and the City is laying off 26 police officers and 17 firefighters to balance the budget, which sucks. It will take some time.

Congratulations, Mike!! that's great news. Bet it feels good to do the happy dance! I'mso happy for you, good luck in your new job:thumbsup:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back