Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Whew!

Great news, Mike! Congrats!

Congratulations glad to hear you have gainful employement.......even if you are a boilermaker now, coming from a Spartan fan
I was born, raised and have lived all my life right across the river, in Lafayette, so I've been a Boilermaker fan all along. Although yesterday was a pretty rough day for Boiler fans, it was good to see Michigan State turn their game around, down in Bloomington. :thumbsup: As you might suspect, here in the Lafayette area, our two favorite Big 10 teams are Purdue and whoever happens to be playing Indiana. Around these parts, Purdue is the Indiana university. ;)

I got all of my new hire paperwork in the mail and it looks like I will be working in a building that is pretty familiar to all Purdue alums - Krannert Center.

campus001.jpg

Purdue is a fairly large university. The main campus is 2,559 acres, with a 725 acre research park and 14,518 acres of farm land (yes, Purdue is an agricultural school). The city of West Lafayette boasts a population of a little over 29,000, whereas Purdue's student enrollment numbers are better than 10,000 higher than that. The faculty and service staff headcount is well over 15,000. Which makes Purdue a pretty fair-sized community, in and of itself.

Hell there is more people working at Purdue than people living in Artesia NM by about 2000.......glad you found some work Mike..

But we gots lots of oil wells does that count.....................?

Mike

Mike,
I was told years ago that as one door closes, another one opens. I'm glad you stuck out the ride to see what was behind door #2. I'll bet that you'll find that you really walked into something, something really good. Do we need to start calling you professor?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back