Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Why is gas going stupid

Because they know I am getting ready for a 3800 mile round trip, pulling a trailer, with the T-bucket in it, and will be getting only 8 mpg!

$ 3.15 here in Oviedo, Florida as it has been for a couple of weeks now.

Jim

$4.17 - $4.25 in the Chicago suburbs.

Here 89 octane is $4.03 and #2 diesel is $3.93. I thought California was higher than everyone else.

Here 89 octane is $4.03 and #2 diesel is $3.93. I thought California was higher than everyone else.
Minnesota has the record now which is odd. Minneapolis low 3.94 high 4.49

Summer blends are coming out. It's about $3.48 here in the DFW area. Diesel is about $3.70.

you guys need to come to England and fill a tank. £1:37 per litre and its gone down by 10p in the last few weeks.. it was £1:48.

Oklahoma went up over night 30 cents a few days ago !!! Now roughly $3.97 for regular. Diesel stayed the same

you guys need to come to England and fill a tank. £1:37 per litre and its gone down by 10p in the last few weeks.. it was £1:48.

So if I did my arithmetic correctly, that translates to $7.99 per gallon. Ouch.

This is just an observation but it seems like states that I see with the highest gas prices also voted for the current president.... In Louisiana it is as low as $3.19/gal.

It's slowly been dropping here. A week ago, price were in the $3.90 range, because it was graduation weekend, at Purdue. By Tuesday, they were down to $3.69 and dropped to $3.60, on Wednesday. They'll snap right back up there, this week, because of the holiday weekend.

409T, I bet you are close.

£1.37 figures to $2.08 (roughly). At 3.78 litres per gallon, that nets a gallon price of $7.86. That's at the current rate of exchange. Ad the 9p to the litre price and you're suddenly up near $8.45.

Purchased Sunoco 260 GT at the pump yesterday for $9.259/gallon.

It's all a big game that is played by big oil, plain and simple, otherwise known as supply and demand. They have the SUPPLY and they'll DEMAND the price that they want. IMHO

Jim

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back