Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

1926 Model T RPU

According to the Photobucket website: "
Free account : Each individual Member gets one free account that provides 2 GB of free storage or space available for your original photo files, or videos

Read more: Photobucket - Photo and image hosting, free photo galleries, photo editing."

From the very link you posted.

Free account : Each individual Member gets one free account that provides 2 GB of free storage or space available for your original photo files, or videos under 10min. The free account does not allow any image linking or 3rd party image hosting

Yes, photobucket will "store" your photos. They will no longer allow hosting with out a $400 subscription.

My photobucket account is 10+ years old. I have many build threads that i used photobucket for. (1180pics) Most of that is lost now.

I refuse to pay $400/yr.

I guess what i am saying is this build thread is now dead thanks to photobuckets greed...

As you can see in the other thread, I just upload a pic to PB and linked it to my post. Maybe there is a future implementation date for this change?

VabNIowzR5LCQvF53

Looks nice! I like it.

Where in the Finger Lakes? I used to live in Cortland. We kept our sailboat on Cayuga Lake.

20180129_190643.jpg

Model T Ford pickup truck 1925 - 1927 commemorative Norfolk Assembly Plant coin. Going to use it for a Keychain.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back