Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

A Bit of History...

EX JUNK

This little article appeared in the latest issue of RODDER'S JOURNAL. It is about the late Jim Ewing's famous "Texas-T".

Tframe153.jpg

Jim

This little article appeared in the latest issue of RODDER'S JOURNAL. It is about the late Jim Ewing's famous "Texas-T".

Tframe153.jpg

Jim

I just love it. As it happens I have a copy of that magazine.

The RODDER'S JOURNAL is a little bit pricey but an excellent publication with fantastic photography. I have every issue and have read them all from cover to cover.

Jim

The RODDER'S JOURNAL is a little bit pricey but an excellent publication with fantastic photography. I have every issue and have read them all from cover to cover.

Jim

I picked this issue up last night...I love the Rodders Journal...Its more like buying a book than a magazine. I subscribe to a few of the other rod rags, but these I really treasure. The writing and articles are excellent and well researched, and the photography is second to none. R&C, and the others have really declined in the last 10 years or so... the writing is amateurish, and the photos are average. I wish they would just concentrate more on tech articles...it seems that they are more interested in promoting the products of their advertisers. Oh well.

Back to TRJ, I've been trying to buy the back issues that I don't have when I can. I wish I could afford buying them all at once, but I guess its a treat when I can at least get one or two that I don't have.

It was issue number 48.

Jim

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back