Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Another new guy..

Big_John

Hi Everybody! I've been thinking about building a T-Bucket for a bunch of years now ever since I drove a friends bucket back in the early eighties. I've come close to starting a couple times and something always happened and it never worked out.

I have a little more time on my hands these days and if things go right, I might just start buying and building in the near future. I'm gathering info right now so I can make some good decisions and get the most bang for my buck. I'm thinking along the lines of a simple car with minimal chrome and a clean look.

Big_John said:
Hi Everybody! I've been thinking about building a T-Bucket for a bunch of years now ever since I drove a friends bucket back in the early eighties. I've come close to starting a couple times and something always happened and it never worked out.

I have a little more time on my hands these days and if things go right, I might just start buying and building in the near future. I'm gathering info right now so I can make some good decisions and get the most bang for my buck. I'm thinking along the lines of a simple car with minimal chrome and a clean look.

Welcome to the site and welcome to my world! If you do like I'm doing and keep away from the shiney stuff, you'll definately see that a nice build can be done without breaking your bank. Choose your color combination or scheme and it can be as impressive as chrome and a lot less troublesome. I've got the typical hot rodder chrome on my engine and a chrome rearend cover. That's all I intend to do. It makes me happy and I'm my own worst critic.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back