Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Another wire harness question

Johnny

Rebel wire or American wire??? That is the question. Anyone using these products? What do ya think?
Thanks

If you're looking for a wiring harness for a T-Bucket the last time I checked Rebel wire no longer produced them. You can read the email I got from their sales rep in this thread on wiring harnesses.

I used the Rebel kit ... I think it was the 14 circuit version ... very easy and a lot less expensive than the other ones out there.

Hey Johnny. I just purchased my harness from Rebel Wire. Just unpacked it today, it really is a great harness setup, great instruction sheet and everything is labeled. I bought their T harness they have extended the wires to mount under seat or in back. 8 circuit rear mounting harness

Hey Johnny. I just purchased my harness from Rebel Wire. Just unpacked it today, it really is a great harness setup, great instruction sheet and everything is labeled. I bought their T harness they have extended the wires to mount under seat or in back. 8 circuit rear mounting harness

Yeah, that's the one I've been looking at. Thanks for the input.

Where in Texas are you?

Rebel wire or American wire??? That is the question. Anyone using these products? What do ya think?
Thanks

Painless wiring is in Fort worth, TX.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back