Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

For Sale Big boy RPM roller

raidmagic

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I'm selling my t bucket project. All new parts from RPM. MSO available. Everything new aside from the rear end. It's out of an s10 but has new brakes. Wiring harness from Rebel Wiring installed and working. Wires left long under the thing I'm calling a seat because I hadn't made up my mine on the direction of the interior. All assembled but will need adjusting and final nut and bolt check. The wheels pictured won't be on it just some regular steel wheels. $5,000 or Best offer.

A build thread on it can be seen at the links below. I'm only posting the 2nd link because I'm not sure if I was more in depth with that thread. Any questions just ask. Engine and trans not included. Will go as pictured below.

20240922-153752.jpg

Not to pry, but is there a reason you are selling?
Not going for sympathy but I lost someone recently and I'm just struggling to find the desire to work on it. I don't want it to rot away waiting on me to decide to work on it. I'm actually selling all my project cars and wiping the slate clean. Then I'll go from there.

I will for sure. I don't post a lot but I read here a lot. I also have been and will continue to be a supporting member in the future.
Sorry for your loss. And thank you so much for your support.
As Spanky said you have friends here, and will always be part of our bucket family 🤗

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back