Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Free to a needy engine

tfeverfred

Due to the short radiator I now have, I have no use for a 17" flex fan. This is a new Speedway fan that was installed once and removed after I kicked myself in the butt. My butt survived, but this flex fan needs a new home.

So, if ya need it let me know and I'll get to you. FREEBIE! Oh, I'm keeping my butt. I still need something to sit on.:)

Here's a pic and the Speedway part# so you can get specifics:

#910156-17

flexfan.jpg

tfeverfred said:
Due to the short radiator I now have, I have no use for a 17" flex fan. This is a new Speedway fan that was installed once and removed after I kicked myself in the butt. My butt survived, but this flex fan needs a new home.

So, if ya need it let me know and I'll get to you. FREEBIE! Oh, I'm keeping my butt. I still need something to sit on.:)

Here's a pic and the Speedway part# so you can get specifics:

#910156-17

Ill take it fred, it will go with my aluminum-ish look

dovehunter79 said:
Ill take it fred, it will go with my aluminum look

Cool it's going to someone who will use it. PM me your address and she'll ship tomorrow.

dovehunter79 said:
Received.... Thanks Fred, its look really good!!! :D

I was gonna send you a tracking number, but you being in Texas, it was next day delivery. I'm glad you got it ok.

dovehunter79 said:
I need to get some shorter bolts or just a different spacer... But here it is

What spacer do you need? I have a 2" and a 2 1/2" that I won't be using.

I have a 2" spacer but if screw in the bolt all the way it hits the water pump... If I put those gaudy washers it makes it enough so I can tighten it... Its up to you on the 2 1/2", how much you want for it?

dovehunter79 said:
I have a 2" spacer but if screw in the bolt all the way it hits the water pump... If I put those gaudy washers it makes it enough so I can tighten it... Its up to you on the 2 1/2", how much you want for it?

I'll send it tomorrow. Hope it works for you.

Dovehunter, I thought I had a 2 1/2", but it's a 2". Sorry.

If anyone needs the 2", let me know.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back