Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Fuel prices

There is no rhyme nor reason to fuel pricing and you cannot get into any rhythm as to filling up on a certain day of the week. It’s as if they are strategizing to catch us off guard. I notice it changes on different days almost every week, even in the middle of the day. I’ll stop short of a political sounding rant, but it’s ridiculous from my perspective.

Mark23T, fletcherson, quite the discussion could be had over such topics. Just makes me shake my head and say what's the point. Dirty politicians! I get tired of footing the bill for all the deadbeats and misappropriated funds. :mad: Deep breath:(

Funny, I was watching the movie John Wick #1 the other night and noticed the gas price was upper $4 when he was filling his stang up.

Butch, it makes a good arrangement. The best and the worst. You have it all! What more could you ask for?

80.png

$2.29
[URL='https://www.gasbuddy.com/Member/airdefense'] airdefense
1 hour ago

[/URL]

Liberty 34
airdefense1 hour ago

4928 Cumberland Rd
Fayetteville, NC

$2.11 most places in Tulsa today. They are probably getting ready to jump up 15 cents or more so they can drop it a penny at a time.

You're lucky Chopped, if that's all they do. Around here they increase it 40 -50 cents and then drop it a few pennies at a time! Bastards!

$4.19 for bargain 91 in SoCal tonight. Just puttin' around town breaking in the new motor at night is costing me $20 a day with my eco friendly dual quads!

Saw a great meme yesterday... "Gavin Newsome saying that he's looking in to the fuel price gouging in California reminds me of when O.J. said he was determined to find the real killer".

Left my house and fuel was $2.47 at the truck stop, got in town and it was $2.23. How there can be so much variance from day to day, station to station, and not be price gouging is the eighth wonder of the world.

$00.40 different from north of city to south--rich and poor.
2 Kangaroo's less than a mile apart will be $00.10- to 00.20 different.

NEVER have figured that out!!

$00.40 different from north of city to south--rich and poor.
2 Kangaroo's less than a mile apart will be $00.10- to 00.20 different.

NEVER have figured that out!!
Before the first Gulf war, this crap never happened. Actually, there were a bunch of stations shut down for raising the price to over $3.00/gal when it broke out. One of my numerous past jobs was managing a Certified oil station in the early ‘80’s. Every Tuesday it was my job to drive around to all of our competitors and price them so we could undercut their price by .01.... at less than .99/gal. It didn’t feel like the good old days but I sure miss them now.

I think I cause fuel to go up in price. When my tank is above 1/4 full, prices are low. As soon as my gauge reads just below 1/4, the prices go up at least 15 cents. Sorry all. I maybe need to get a really large fuel tank to keep prices down longer.

It is nice that you took responsibility! Now do something about it!;););)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back