Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello From Nashville, TN

dcmalone

Wanted to take a minute to introduce myself and say hello. I have always wanted to build a T-Bucket and have recently been finding/collecting parts and combining different parts of frame plans to build what I want. This will be a relatively low budget build initially (I hate that term, because it never ends up that way). I currently have a 1955 Chevy 1/2 ton (2nd series) that my son, father and I pulled out of a field 2 years ago and got running and driving. I've been driving it for over a year, so it makes a great parts chaser. It will never be finished. I have already found tons of information on what to do as well as what not to do just by reading your forums. I look forward to asking questions and getting as much advice as possible.

Welcome from Northern Illinois, living in TN. I would say your best first step would to give RPM a call followed by a road trip over to his shop.

A Big Welcome To You! This is a great place. If you have any questions, just ask. Somone will jump in and answer!

Welcome from Lafayette, La. I always liked Nashville. It seems like a good central location for a lot of car events of every nature. I just moved my daughter to Murfreesboro where she is attending MTSU and have friends from all over Tn. Tn people seem to be very friendly so welcome aboard.

Welcome from NE PA great site to get info from. Many amny great people with lots of knowledge

Welcome from New Hampshire. Looking to spend some time in TN this winter.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I plan on visiting RPM in the no so far off future. Good excuse to take a road trip in the truck, and possibly come back with a few parts.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back