Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

how to make winter shorter..

norseman

Just messin around getting the feel for these forums and what Im capable of doing..
http://gohitterdal.com/
This is in retaliation to donsrods now infamous beach pictures. lolol
Come on up to minnesota! the waters fine!!

No thanks, I can count rain days here this winter on one hand.

Oh Wow! The wife and I were in Hitterdale Mn. this past summer! We passed though on our way across the country on a bike trip. It was around the forth of July I think, just after the flooding around Fargo. We covered about 4400 miles on that trip. We mostly camped out, but got a cheap room from time to time.

Who knows maybe we passed by each other, we don't blend in on the bike we ride, it has a wheelbase of 106" and people tend to notice it. Heres a photo taken just before we crossed over into Mn. The car right behind the bike is a Smart car that we found in a parking lot, just had to get a photo with it and the bike! The cute kick stand is my wife Jan.

But I think I'll pass on the Polar Bear Plunge.

Not too often you meet someone who has actually been here!
Just a sleepy little dirtfeild town surrounded by acres of potholes..
I could never live down in fargo, too many water problems, gotta be up in the hills. We get a few cyclists coming thru here, close to the lakes and the U.S. 10 corridor. occasionally camp in the city park. Got a cousin whos idea of a vacation is to bike across a state ot two, was wyoming last year.. She had an incident and ended up with a concussion so her trip was over. Cool bike tho! Next time thru stop in!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back