Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Howdy from San Diego, CA

chevymike

Hi all, just joining up but not new to t-buckets or classic cars and truck in general. I just purchased back a '27 T that I had a while ago as just a frame and body. A few buddies and I built this car in 6 weeks as an Electric Powered T bucket.... yes 100% electric powered. The motor was 450HP and 1000 ft/lbs of torque. Ran it on Lithium batteries. The first bucket I was involved in building was a '23 T. Buddy and I built it out of spare parts we had and all said and done, we had about $3000 total into the build. Had fun with it. That said, I had always wanted to build the '27 so now that I have the rolling chassis back, that is what I will do. I still have another project I have to get on the road before working on the T, a '65 Chevy C10 Panel truck. I also have a '64 Chevy II wagon with a straight 6 and a '72 El Camino. Oh did I say I love old cars and trucks, primarily Chevy's. I have had a host of old cars and trucks over the years. Lots of fun and nothing ever leaves me stock. :) I will start a build thread once I am working on it. Enjoy.

Guess I can't post my pics yet... :(

Welcome to the forum from Yukon, OK.....where do you reside?

Welcome. I lived in Mira Mesa for 35 years, just moved to Arizona a year ago.

Howdy, from Houston, Tejas! I was stationed in Sand Dog for 4 years. Know the area fairly well.

Thanks for the warm welcome all. I am hoping once I reach that magical 10 post mark I can post up a bunch of cool pictures for ya all. I know everyone like pictures. :cool:

So....... tell us about the 409 with 6 Demon 98 2 barrel carbs on top.

The 23' T
PICT1639small.jpg

PICT1641small.jpg

PICT1643small.jpg

The '27 T as and Electric powered car
greent195.jpeg

greent192.jpeg

greent259.jpeg

My other toys
IMAG0815.jpg

novawagon4.jpg

IMAG0908.jpg

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back