Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Howdy

Gee T-buckeye- Don't stay home cause your ride ain't ready. Go and look and talk and have fun and next year you will be twice as happy. The only thing in the last few years my wife and I missed was S-V and I wish we had went now. If you love T-Buckets and friends you'll be glad you did.

Thanks ExJunk, We have a condo in Daytona Beach Shores and I'm going to call and reserve it for that week in the next few days, and we plan on attending unless something new developes with my health, new stuff keeps cropping up all the time it seems like. I went for the first time last year hoping to find a deal on a T Bucket and didn't have any luck. I definitely know to rent a motorized scooter or chair this year, I wasn't able to see a quarter of what was there over two days due to health limitations, that is a large area to cover and I had no idea that there was that much stuff to see. We can come up with a plan when it gets closer and try to get together and maybe go for a cruise to one of the great local seafood restaurants or meet and hang out at the Bel Aire plaza get together. We will come down on the 22nd and stay till the 29th or 30th. I look forward to meeting you if things go as planned, Eddie:cool:

Here is my cell number:***(407) 754-4879***. Give me a call if you want to get together. I'll be happy to meet you.

Jim

Hello again Ex Junk, I will put you're number in my phone and will give you call when it gets close to time to come down. Look forward to meeting you, Eddie :cool:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back