Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

It REALLY is good for cars too!?

tfeverfred

I read about using Pledge furniture polish on the HAMB for a quick shine on a car finish. I also read that it will make gelcoat shine. Sooooooo... I tried it on my body. NICE! Really slick to the touch. You will slide right off! I used the Pledge with anti-dust agents. Here is something from the Pledge website to back it up:

Straight from the Pledge website for "alternative uses"-

"Automobile
Pledge can be used for a quick cleaning and shining of your cars exterior. You can also spray a cloth or rag with Pledge to clean the dirt and grime from the outside wall of your car tires."

tfeverfred said:
I read about using Pledge furniture polish on the HAMB I tried it on my body. NICE! Really slick to the touch. You will slide right off! ."

That's really TOO much info Fred:eek::eek::lol::lol:

but I bet the UPS Lady enjoys it:razz::naughty::shifty::rofl::laff::tmi:

Vance

Coupefreak said:
That's really TOO much info Fred:eek::eek::lol::lol:

but I bet the UPS Lady enjoys it:razz::naughty::shifty::laff::laff::tmi:

Vance

Ya know. I read what you wrote about five times before I got it.:eek:

And a gentleman NEVER tells.;)

In the '50's and '60's Pledge was the hot setup to polish our vinyl interiors. Smelled nice and clean too. :laff: Many a day I would detail my interior for a big date that night. :cool::cool:

Don

Yup..me too Don. Just had to be careful you didn't get any on the glass. Chicks sure liked the fragrance. A little Old Spice and some Pledge and you were good to go.

Ron

Youngster said:
. Chicks sure liked the fragrance. A little Old Spice and some Pledge and you were good to go.

Ron

alot cheaper than roses and wine:cool::laff::lol:

Vance

tfeverfred said:
Ya know. I read what you wrote about five times before I got it.:eek:

And a gentleman NEVER tells.;)

Sorry Fred, couldn't help it:lol:
I'm just a smart ass........and thats one of my FINER qualities;)

Vance

I haven't tried this but I've heard Pledge on a scratched windsheild makes it easier to see through.

Ron

donsrods said:
In the '50's and '60's Pledge was the hot setup to polish our vinyl interiors. Smelled nice and clean too. :lol: Many a day I would detail my interior for a big date that night. :cool::cool:

Don

I used Pledge on my car and vinyl seats when I was in high school in the '70s. All I can say about Pledge and vinyl seats is: MAKE SURE YOU WEAR SEAT BELTS! I turned a corner and slid all the way across the bench seat into the passenger side the first time I "Pledged" my seats. Scared the crap outta me! Looks and smells great, but is REALLY slippery.

I use to use Mop n glo

I used to use Mop n Glo on my Vinyl tops, it worked great in the summertime, get a little rain and it would have little specs on it, so I had to do it over...
Try Future floor coating, it works good too, but becarefull using it on the dash, because the sun reflex's and will blind ya....Works good for putting on tite hoses too...

"BH"

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back