Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

new guy in kansas

jfisher

Hi just found your site and really enjoyed taking a look at it. Just started looking to getting back into working on cars and always wanted to have a t Bucket so here i am. Thanks for having me.

Welcome to the site! Tell us what you have in mind.

Ron

Welcome .........

Whereabouts in Kansas? I'm in Overland Park. Well actually, right now I'm in Mountain Home, AR havin' the time of my life at the Buckethead Bash!!

Oh, by the way, welcome to the forum!

Live in paola. Work up in overland park for the post office. Im sort of looking for a project car that need to be finished or a complete one that need to be updated, kind of up in the air right now as i look at more ill have a better idea where im headed .

jfisher said:
Hi just found your site and really enjoyed taking a look at it. Just started looking to getting back into working on cars and always wanted to have a t Bucket so here i am. Thanks for having me.

Well first things first...

:lol:

Those exact words is what got me into all this... I had just finished with a complete redo of my 1990 Harley Davidson FLSTF (took Best of Show in Semi-Custom Class)...

d
d

Anyway, I was walking the floor at the Seattle Roadster Show with a friend of mine that was a "car" guy... he was telling me all about this and that when we come upon a T-bucket, and I said... "always wanted to have a t Bucket"... the rest was history...

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back