Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New Swede

malbeck

Hi folks :welcome:

Im a "Hot rod" freak from Sweden ! I bought my first T23 almost 3 years ago and have changed the front end and updated the steering and brakes so faar !

I have some pics on my webpage, which is in swedish, but pictures tells there own language !

http://www.tm-ljudkonsult.se/hotrod.htm

I also Import(Buy) a lot of stuff from Total, Summit and Speedway:cool:

Looks like where going international.Welcome to the Forum and a very nice car you have.

Whoa! Our first member from the other side of the pond. Welcome to the forum! Nice T bucket and nice website.

omg, thats a big pond, LOL

welcome aboard, i've read about some how rod shows in sweden befor, nice to hear from someone from over there though. Somehow i'm willing to bet that if we have complications registering our vehicles over here, its a real pain in the balls for you, or am i way off?

Nailbomb said:
omg, thats a big pond, LOL

Somehow i'm willing to bet that if we have complications registering our vehicles over here, its a real pain in the balls for you, or am i way off?

I must dissapoint you :welcome: It is not that difficult anymore :cool:

You have to join a special organisation (SFRO) for building your own car (Hot Rod) or motorcycle,
and they will help you out with all the questions that can come up !

no disapointment, I'm glad you have one less problem to deal with.

hope you enjoy the forum, glad to have another member.

Welcome melbeck

Love the t-bucket. I believe this is the best forum going for us bucket heads. It's always nice to see a new name on this forum.

thomas:)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back