Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

No More talkin time for action.

RexRod said:
Sorry everyone, I didn't mean any offense by my comment. I was just trying to get people to donate.

David

No apology needed. Your comments were timely and set a good example. Hopefully more people will follow your lead and help keep this forum viable.

I donated and bought a shirt i should be a silver .

I had no idea. I'm probably one of the brand-newest members on here, but you guys have already been invaluable in my fledgling build. I'm going to do some clicking now to find a donate button.

I went straight to the gold. I'm fortunate to have some money right now and I think this forum is worth it. Besides, I need this place for all the questions I'm going to have in the next couple months! :biggrin:

Way to go Satori. Now, I think, I shouldn't have made fun of your wheel dollies. Go ahead and smack me. :biggrin:

Todd dont cut him any slack because he is wearing gold now. You can make fun of his dollies all you want.

Todd said:
Way to go Satori. Now, I think, I shouldn't have made fun of your wheel dollies. Go ahead and smack me. :biggrin:

Lol! The dollies comment gave me a good laugh. :D

I was trying to lull him into a false sense that I'm a nice guy. Hell, I thought the dollies comment was hilarious.

I dont think he is fooled by common trickery. We may need to resort to a new method to get him goin.

Todd i dont think he is to smart for us but it may be close.

I get my first unemployment check between the 9th and the 14th, I'll toss in $25 and more when things get better.

Ok. To follow the last few posts...
I'm a newer newbie than Satori, but the only dollies I have are used with hammers. Thank goodness you guys said he had WHEEL dollies and not Barbie, Ken or whoever. :lol:
I'm may or may not be as smart as him but I'm glad that I was smart enough to come to this site after tfeverfred mentioned it on "another" board. ;)

My "donation" at this point was to take one of those tee-shirts out of Mike's closet. After I pay shipping and exchange it's not a shabby start.
One less for him to walk by and curse at. :cool:
If a yearly membership amount comes up I will be considering it seriously. That say a lot to me because I rarely buy anything.

Some of you folks have amazing talent. The level of respect and offerings of help here is impressive.

point is to give what you can. if the plug gets pulled, it won't matter if we're $5 or $100 short.

in my eyes there are no clicks here. i give just as much creadence to giz's or santori's comments as i do to anyone who has been here longer than i have. we are all here for love of these grest lil cars!!!!

Ron

I ordered a shirt. Everything went pretty smoothly once I figured out the log in thing. After I place the order, though, the next page popped up telling me that there was a problem and that my order didn't go through and directed me to my 'basket'. I ignored it and went to my email account and there were receipts there for my purchase. I'm guessing every thing is cool. Has anyone else had a problem like this?

It did the same to me but my email confirmed its on its way!

OK I find donation button but where do I find info on the Ts etc. I can't seem to find anything on that stuff mostly cuz I know crap about internet and computers and got here with a link directly to the lounge. :D

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back