Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
babe009.jpg

Yes, is is tough in life being short. Taller people always have the advantage. One of those gals might also have back problems as she gets older...another disadvantage. Clearly, there is only one winner in that pair!!!

Anything more than a handful is a waste...............But, did you check out them legs, & I might add on both ladies?????????? :soapbox: I know you have heard that before................. :suicide:

Mike

Must be cold or something has come up..........................VERY nice view.......It's not all about legs when you can look up......... :rolleyes:

I'm telling you all LEGS lead to the action......................! ...........My, My, My & what kind of action that could be............ :whip: :sob: :hi:

Mike
:eek:k:

Nice legs lead to the present under the Xmas tree. The stuff on top are just ornaments. Some of these pics remind me of home. My wife is very athletic.

Mr.Bill I don't see no nylons on them legs, and I even blowed up the photo...........................my, they are good.............................

Mike

1310_poster3_big.jpg

Why would I care if she was a Nerd?............Where is the water anyway?.......Or why where wear that top anyway?.................too many questions................O'well looks really nice but...............................? :suicide:

Bruce I don't think she was doing the war thing right then....................She do have a nice set..............! :bugle:

Mike

Mike she ain't selling anything she is just da*m cold..........

You know when the west was won the weather was much colder......and they did not dress this way often.............................

Me thinks she is ready for warming up!............. I stand ready to help! :flower: :bubble: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back