Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to keep telling myself......."Don't touch the monitor...don't touch the monitor"..........dang more finger prints.

babe013.jpg

O' My God................................................

She makes my back hurt just looking,,,,,,,,,, I think I should hold them up for her,,,,,,,,Yes? :woops: :spank:

Mike

Nobody said I couldn't look at them LEGS though!................. Proabley not worth it anyway.............

The caption is correct but I can dream..............................WOW............... :kiltdance: :suicide:

Thanks Mike, Been there, done that. Along with the Porsche, the condo, the drugs, .... etc.

I'd rather pay for the flowers at the funeral than go through that again!! Would be cheaper to go in debt than try to keep her happy!! LOL

uniforms.jpg

Another back ache in the makeing I am sure.....But damn thats pertty.......I could take a boob over legs once in awhile I guess......... :spank:

Thanks Mike, Been there, done that. Along with the Porsche, the condo, the drugs, .... etc.

Ditto except for the Porsch... never did like them.
Gerry

Mike I will vote for that.............................She ain't never seen a sammich.............

Mike I will vote for that.............................She ain't never seen a sammich.............

Bet she has.... maybe not with bread and filling
G

YEs and the legs ain't half bad either...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back