Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
babe019.jpg

My imagantion would not have had to work very hard before the rain......................WoW look at them legs........ :rolleyes:

O' the top part looks great too............. :suicide:

Mike.

Even when your just showing off.................... :devil:

Nice

Mike

All them she devils can come to my house on my B-Day 2 days before Halloween 'cause I've always got my mask on!!!LOL

If she has to lean against that tree to keep from falling over, how does she get to the next tree? Run to try to catch up with them? :rolleyes:

Damn RPM, where is this at, Cuba!! I ain't seen nuthin like that since Dollie!! LOL

HUMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? :rolleyes:

Bump, Bump...................bump

Mike

Have you noticed some similarity between the number of replies to this thread and the number of replies to Gerry's tank build thread? Both threads are rather popular and possibly for some reason of commonality. It's got to be those large stars on Gerry's fuel tank and the gorgeous tanks on the lovely ladies.

Yes, I can imagine a pair of large stars on several of the pairs on this thread. Sure, I'm old but I'm not dead

It's got to be those large stars on Gerry's fuel tank and the gorgeous tanks on the lovely ladies.

Clever

But I think the ladies have me beat.
G

I see that 'mean' in the eyes on this fine young lady.................... :suicide:

I will just go ahead and shoot myself..............

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back