Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
babe039.jpg

Mike, I should probably apologize for the absolute mutt I posted yesterday. Wow, was that ruff, or what? This one should get me back on the right course.

Not a problem on the past post and Damm I like this one......................Drool................drool............

Mike

You have to empty those boxes before you can use them for that..............................pass the bud.....................and I will help them get dressed........................you gota love it..................... :hiding: :hoist:

Mike

She has to be one of the good ones!..................................just my HO.............. :eek:hthedrama:

Mike

The bad ones
20_Worst_Tramp_Stamp_14.jpg

20_Worst_Tramp_Stamp_19.jpg

20_Worst_Tramp_Stamp_7.jpg

Great one or good cover
brittany-palmer-00.jpg

They have no idea what them things are going to look like in 40 years.......poor things............. :soapbox:

Mike

Looks puckered up to me..............................and a real rare photo indeed......................................... :pacifier:

Mike

I tried to talk my wife into letting me have a personal assistant, she said --------

I bet she swung too........................I got one but she don't look like that.................... :suicide:

That mountie is my kind of gal...........................legs.............. :kiltdance:

mike

Mike,

I will keep the photo next to my heart and never let it be seen by anyone, That I don't think would appreate it.........WoW....... :hiding:

Putz,

I have made it to the door but I can't get past the peephole..........Damm it............................ :cripple:

Mike

I'll bet she paid a whole bunch for that shirt.............it's a designer T..............But if she would take it off for me I will supply her with what she really needs................................. :popcorn:

Mike

I seem to have lost my comment somewhere along the way... it disappeared into cyberspace I guess.

Ze Germans have another name for Tramp Stamps, they call them "Ass Antlers."

I've seen a LOT of stri.... um, employees at the local "performing arts center for wayward woman and single mothers" with the Tribal lower back tattoos that would certainly qualify as Antlers.

Then you have this nice young lady that decided get a USEFUL lower back tattoo ... (URL- not hotlinking image)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v16/PicsOfMax/kelly.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back