Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way.....................................Yep.................................... :hooray:

Mike

fordsbyjay, the image was not posted because I did not know how... it was not posted because I found it slightly questionable material for this thread, this site, etc... I felt a URL tag, rather than IMG tag, was acceptable.

Then you went and posted the image anyway ...

Mike can rule whether or not to pull the image. I might have pulled it if someone else had posted it, but this thread is pushing it anyway right?

No nudity, only suggested sexual overtones, same for most images in this thread ;)

I like baseball all of a sudden
eh-batta-batta-batta-batta-ferris-baseball-babe-demotivational-poster-1279047804.jpg

T-Odd, I am not so sure that is too far over the top........................

Putz if she swings things are going to happen.................................... :jawdrop:

Mike

Guys the topic is a bit edgy. But edgy is OK, so long as we don't go over the top with it. As the mods who have visited our IPB 3.2.0 Beta 2 (yeppers, we're now on Beta 2!) can attest, I posted an image in the gallery over there that I decided was a bit much for this site. lincolnuT would have chewed his tongue in two, had I posted it here.

The issue here was primarily the hot-linking. If someone has an image stored on their Web site and we just add that image's link into IMG tags over here, every time the image is loaded here, it uses up the server resources over there. I block hot-linking, ever since I found a fellow in England who was hot-linking all my smilies from another one of my forums. Every stinkin' time someone viewed one of his forum's posts with a smilie in it, that added to my transfer numbers. I asked him, politely, to stop stealing my bandwidth and he ignored me. So, I closed the forum momentarily and dumped an image decrying him as a thief into every request I got from him. Within 30 minutes, I had an apology from him. I told him he was welcome to use the smilies, but he could store them on his server and not my own. Please don't hot-link from other sites, unless it is your own site or a specific file-sharing site like Photobucket. Fair is fair, after all.

Boy my tongue is getting a chewing right now.................OW-WE here we go..... again.......................

After I made 21 years old, all the other 46 has been a bonus so I think I have lived the right life, so far...................Bring em on.........I like it....... :jester:

Mike

Spelling is not a strong suit...........

Putz,

I will take Smart & Stable any time..........................................

Putz,

I think you need glasses because those are not sweaty men......................! WOW .............. :cripple:

I will take the view point on the right anytime she looks smart and stable to me........................... :popcorn:

Nice legs toooooo..........

Mike

My God do you see how long those Heels are.............................NOT........... :jawdrop:

I just wonder how much of that is plastic..................... :suicide:

Nice legs....................

Mike :soccer:

Apologies, but I've been away a couple days and just got back in. I'll try to keep this one going, now I'm back.

babe048.jpg
welcome back!

Notice the color of the rubber band in her hair???????..................not.......... :jawdrop:

Don't look at the bottom of the photo, now.................................... :suicide:

Mike

I'm telling you putz thats where the action is,,,,, at the top of them legs :soapbox: .................................................................WOW........... :popcorn:

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back