Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
She just likes to get close for the best sound............................ :pacifier:

Mike

big-boobed-women-34.jpg

Not sure that says what it means, but I could get lost in those eyes. :whisper:

Not sure that says what it means, but I could get lost in those eyes. :whisper:

Your righ,t but he has not even seen her chin yet................................JMHO......... :popcorn:

Mike

Looks like an Ininy button to ME.......................... :hooray: :devil:

Mike

I don't know about cheaper, but Dammit look at them legs, and the car won't talk back as much either....................... :scream: :hyper: :devil:

Mike

Even without a pair of sissors them legs are great looking with just a little left to the imagantion........................................ :flower: :hooray:

WOW.............I like legs............ :scream:

Mike

That's getting large.........................No Mike, they are large for a fact........................... :jawdrop:

Mike

The only thing better would to be in the middle of them, like spot 3 from the right or spot 3 from the left.........................O' Hell I don't care which spot just in the middle and look at them legs...................... :soapbox: :hiding:

Mike

The only thing better would to be in the middle of them, like spot 3 from the right or spot 3 from the left.........................O' Hell I don't care which spot just in the middle and look at them legs...................... :soapbox: :hiding:

Mike

You would be happy with any of them. As long as the wife didn't find out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back