Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
She can wash me anytime............................I'm sorry mean my car!.................................... :popcorn: :devil:

Mike

girls-rnr-bess-truman-heather-marks-hats-women-demotivational-poster-1279136475.jpg

Mrs Truman did not know everything, I assure you................Silent....????????????????? :eek:hthedrama:

Mike

This thread, at 5:30 AM, is better than coffee as a wake-me-up. Just goes to show ya, no matter how much we like our cars, there are a some very nice things we like more. and more...and more..........

I have decided to change careers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

demotivational-posters-katy-perry-boob-adjust.jpg

Legs, Dude.......Legs.............Well the boob job would be great too........... :soapbox:

I'm a certified leg inspector........................ :hiding:

Mike

This thread, at 5:30 AM, is better than coffee as a wake-me-up. Just goes to show ya, no matter how much we like our cars, there are a some very nice things we like more. and more...and more..........

And with a cup of coffee you really get started/woked up................................. :popcorn:

Mike

Those are sure nice but,,,, no legs................................I know I aint never happy................Damm them do look good.............. :jawdrop:

Mike

Yep that's the top of them legs, for sure........................... :suicide: :scream:

Mike

I guess I could cuddle up with both of them........one at a time .......I agree the veiw in south Floridaaaaaa is worth some of those things......but look at that bug in the button? :whisper: :rolleyes:

You know both of them ladies/girls are gona have bad backs when they grow up................................ :jawdrop:

Mike

Don't usually like big rims on cars but this is an exception.

nice-rims-demotivational-poster-1258369321.jpg

Well Looooke there,,,,,,,,,, ain't no panty lines here................ :jawdrop: :hooray: :dummy: :hoist:

Mike

Legs don't need no stinking WII........................................Real nice legs in the last two photos and I'm having a hard (wink) time deciding the best looking set....................I have to certify one or the other............... :hiding: :devil:

I think I will just look some more.....................

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back